Council defines a Request for Services as any of the following:
- reporting missed collections (e.g. missed garbage / recycling)
- day to day enquiries (e.g. when is my garbage / recycling due for collection, when are the next rates payments due, what are Council’s Customer Service Centre, Library or LPAC opening hours etc)
- request for repair or rectify something (e.g. repair a pothole, requests to have a lid on a garbage bin replaced, request to cut grass, remove weeds, repair a footpath etc)
- explanations or clarification regarding Council Policy / Procedures / How to Lodge a Development Application
- report of illegal building works, whereby you seek Council to exercise a regulatory function
(i.e. development application related activities, reporting dangerous/unsafe structures etc)
Request a Service from Council
All requests lodged using the online form below will be acknowledged by a return e-mail message. Alternatively you can use the Request for Service Form (PDF 141KB)
All requests will be allocated to the responsible officer for action during Council's normal business hours of 8.30am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday.
If you require to contact Council for an urgent matter, emergencies or dangerous situations please do not use this form. Council can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on (02) 9367 9222.
Find out more in our Guideline to Lodging a Request for Service or Complaint (PDF 373.4KB)t