- Council undertakes annual works on its Mainstreet shopping areas for each suburb area. View the upcoming works for the Mainstreets in your area below.
Booth Street Masterplan works:
- Installation of grass verge and tree surrounds on northern side of Booth Street between Trafalgar Street and Wells Street. Cost $10,000. Commencement Date - November 2014.
- Construction of tree surrounds along Booth Street. Cost $20,000. Commencement date - October 2014.
- Construction of on-street bicycle corrals at Trafalgar Street and Annandale Street. Cost $8,000. Commencement date - October 2014.
- Construction of kerb extension to provide outdoor dining outside 78 Booth Street. Cost $50,000. Commencement date - January 2015.
- Mainstreet paving works on the corner of Booth Street and Johnston Street outside Village Church. Cost $190,000. Commencement date - May 2015.
- Convert refuge island on Booth Street west of Taylor Street to a pedestrian crossing. Cost $10,000. Commencement date - May 2015.
Booth Street Plans (PDF 2.4MB)
Booth Street Report April 2014 (PDF 37.9KB)
- Darling Street Wharf Toilet Upgrade $35,000
- Loyalty Square upgrade works
- New steel fence Parramatta Road between Norton Street and Renwick Street.