Did you know your Library offers a free home delivery service for eligible people?
This service is available to local residents who are:
- Unable to visit the library due to poor health
- Constrained by a disability
- Suffering from a chronic illness
- Frail aged
- Resident in a care facility
How to Join
To join this service contact the Home Library Coordinator at Leichhardt Library on 9367 9362 or email email@example.com
What is for Loan
- Books (including large print)
- Talking books
- Music CDs
- Material in community languages
- Ask us about ebooks and other electronic material
How does it work
- Home Library staff will discuss what you like to read, watch or listen to.
- Staff will develop a personal profile of your likes and dislikes to help with selection of materials.
- You may request specific titles.
- Your library items will be delivered to your home and exchanged on a regular basis - currently every 3 weeks.
Call or email our Home Library Coordinator if you are interested in using this free library service.