Top Navigation

Right to Information

Right to InformationAccessing Inner West Council's Information under GIPA

Inner West Council publishes a range of information as required under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA). More information about this is available online at the Information and Privacy Commission website.

For the Leichhardt Service Centre, the majority of Council documents can be found in the Plans, Policies and Publications section of the website.

Please note** documents relating to Development Applications from 2008 onwards (excl. submissions & floor plans) are available on Council’s DA Tracking website

If you cannot find the information you are after online please contact Council on (02) 9392 5000 or email Inner West Council's Leichhardt Service Centre and ask for the information.

Council staff will decide whether the information you want:

  • is open access information that is readily available. If it is, they will advise you of where and how you can get the information;
  • should be made available as part of a 'proactive release' of information; or
  • can be disclosed to you through 'informal release', for example where no third party personal information is involved.

In the event the information is not available after the above process, you can request a complete development history of a property (charges apply) or make a formal application under GIPA (charges apply) by completing the pdf-new-icon.gifAccess to Information FormOpen this document with ReadSpeaker docReader.

Record of Open Access Information Not Made Publicly Available

 Date Description of Information Not Made Publicly Available
    No information as yet