Leichhardt Council has a range of jobs and positions available.
Leichhardt offers excellent facilities and benefits including a range of career opportunities, a family-friendly work environment, and close proximity to shops, restaurants and cafes.
Council's main offices are in Leichhardt on Wetherill St with easy access to transport.
Leichhardt Council employees are dedicated professionals who uphold a high standard of customer service. Our staff agree to:
• Provide customers with prompt, professional, friendly and courteous service
• Listen to customers and respond to their individual needs
• Provide customers with answers to their enquiries and/or make arrangements for the enquiries to be addressed
• Communicate our decisions clearly and explain fully the reasons for them
• Accept responsibility for the standard of customer service
Leichhardt Council prides itself on being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). By being diverse we believe it creates a more productive workplace, which will in turn allow Council to provide better services to the Community. EEO is providing a fair go when being considered for a job, training opportunity, or other benefit, for which a person is skilled or qualified. Discrimination and harassment is not tolerated at Council.
Leichhardt Council has a strong focus on its Workplace Health & Safety (WH&S) Management Program. Our employees work in a safe manner and monitors the workplace for hazards or risks in the interests of health, safety and welfare.
Please note that unfortunately Leichhardt Council do not accept unsolicited job applications. However, to keep up to date with current job vacancies subscribe to our Positions Vacant RSS feed on the Current Vacancies