Once you have found a position that you would like to apply for please use the steps below to apply.Please note Council would prefer that you apply through our online process. If you do not have access to the internet please contact the enquiries person for alternatives.
1. Read the Advert for the position carefully and ensure you have downloaded or read the Position Description information available on the advert page.
2. Ensure you know the LMC reference number for the job.
3. Please check the closing date for the position. All applications must be received by 11:30 pm of the closing date.
4. Complete all the fields and required questions when you apply online.
5. Please use a valid email address so we can contact you.
6. Attach the requested documents. This question may ask you to include a resume, qualifications, working with children checks. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have attached all of the relevant documents to your email.
7. If you are applying for multiple positions please ensure that you complete an application for each separate position. As each position will have a different LMC reference and have a different set of questions.
8. Check your application before you submit it. You may wish to print a copy of your responses for your records.
9. Once the application is completed, click ‘Submit’. An automatic acknowledgement email will be sent if your application has been received successfully.
10. Check your telephone messages and emails regularly as this is how we'll contact you about your application.
Didn't find a position you're interested in?
Follow our Twitter Feed
Get the latest updates on all new vacancies by following @JobsLMC